Tuesday 25 February 2014

More February Cards



 1425 – From Susanne in Germany came this excellent 3D map of Europe.  This is the first 3D card I have received and its timing was perfect – just when I needed a boost.  It made my day.  I still smile every time I see it on my notice board.


1426 – This old piece of German (?) text and drawing came from Eric in Malaysia.



1427 – Monica in Sweden sent Jo and I this perfect shot of Elks for Valentine’s Day.  
 


1429 – Carol in Washington State sent this photo of the sunset over the Seattle skyline from Queen Anne Hill which has special significance for her.  
 


1430 – Danil, a postcrosser in Russia, sent me this map of the Russian Federation – the largest country in the world by area.  It is about 17 million square kilometres while Canada, the next biggest country, is between 9 and 10 million.



1437 – Amiley sent me this picture from her home town of Sahkon Nahkon (สกลนคร
in Thai) as part of a direct swap.



1 comment:

  1. Justin sure would like the one with the Elk. I received your letter and postcards yesterday. It made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"