Saturday 18 February 2017

Gratitude

This post is linked to Maria’s Postcards for the Weekend which this week is ‘Gratitude’.   If you would like to see what other folk have chosen to post this  week please visit Maria’s blog and follow the links.  They are always well worth viewing.

Since I am grateful for all the cards I receive I could have picked any card from my collection.  However, I settled for these -

0001 From Kseniya in Belarus - I'm grateful for all snail-mail.



0012 From Monica in Sweden -I am always grateful for flowers that peep through snow -


2179 - From Anastasia in Belarus.  I am, of course, exceedingly grateful for my new grandchildren.


2188 From Monica in Sweden - I am always grateful for the collection of family photos on the dresser and the happy days they represent.

2328 - From Sini whose travels from Finland take her all over the world.  A classic example of my gratitude for friends who think of me while on their travels.



3012 From EJ in The Netherlands - And we are all grateful to the postmen who deliver our mail.


6 comments:

  1. So many reasons to be grateful :) Wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, I sure hear you about these cards. They are some neat ones and, yes, I would be grateful as well. You have an excellent collection! I think my favorite in this group is 0001 From Kseniya in Belarus ... So sweet! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent postcards to showcase the things you're grateful for John! All are really beautiful but love that one with the collection of family photos the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your set of postcards here. We coincide in being grateful for post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the overwhelming amounts of post on the maxi card. The blue cat of course I give thanks to for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful selection as always John. I think my favourite is the one of flowers in the snow. I can hardly wait for ours to start peeping through the snow. Here they are more likely to be snowdrops and crocuses, but I hope they'll be along soon.

    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome. I love it when visitors comment - even if it's only to say "Hi, I've been here!"